TheBANK of Edwardsville developed the MyCOMMUNITY Home Improvement Loan Program to help assist individuals who may not qualify for traditional banking products but hope to repair and improve their home. The MyCOMMUNITY Home Improvement Loan Program offers special loan terms and qualifications to help you build and establish a record of payment, as well as other benefits to help you through the repair / remodeling process. Through innovative products, strategic partnerships and financial education, TheBANK of Edwardsville is striving to help enrich the quality of homeownership in our communities.
Benefits of a MyCOMMUNITY Home Improvement Loan.
- Lower minimum credit score requirements.
- Up to 5-year loan term.
- Flexible, inexpensive way to improve your home.
- Loan limits as low as $3,000 – maximum loan limit $10,000.00.
- TheBANK will direct funds for repairs.
Eligibility for a MyCOMMUNITY Home Improvement Loan
To be eligible for this home loan program the following are required:
- You must own and occupy the home you are repairing.
- The borrower and co-borrower must complete homebuyer education.
- The ability to use a Individual Tax Identification NUmber (I.T.I.N)
- Total annual household income must be below 80% of the HUD income limits, or home must be in low-to-moderate income communities.
- Maximum yearly income requirement – ask for details.
MyCOMMUNITY Home Improvement Loan Fees
- $150.00 Process Fee that can be financed in the loan.
For Informational Purposes Only – No Obligation of Service Required.